PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hello Naples... anyone there?
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2005, 08:30
ChocksAwayUK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Naples... anyone there?

Getting booked in for hour building at Naples is proving a bit of a problem. I'm not getting any response from emails or answerphone messages and when i occasionally get hold of someone on the phone i get contradicting advice or told they'll email me!

So does anyone have a contact number or email address for someone who can get things sorted (rather than the numbers/addresses on the website).

My latest email:

Hi -

I really hope that someone can help ASAP!

Following a month or so of unreturned phone messages and emails I finally got through to someone at Naples who advised that you would definitely have a C-152 available for me to hire in mid May and that i should enroll online. I have done this and have been waiting about ten days for the paperwork necessary for the visa.

On phoning Naples yesterday i was told that my preferred dates were fully booked and that i had been sent an email requesting other preferable dates. I have not received this email to my junk/spam or otherwise. In case of confusion (which i doubt as i received this email OK) i gave Gerry(?) my correct address. However, i still have not received the email.

Please can someone sort this out right away. I intended to start my hour building in about 2 weeks but due to what seems like your ineptitude this looks like it may be put back at least a month. I know that you may be busy and it is possible that these problems may de due to factors beyond your control. However, these problems have messed up my whole schedule and are causing problems with regard to my subsequent training later this year in the UK.

If you need to phone +44 7967 xxxxxx.

I am very reluctant to rearrange my hour building to another country but will have to unless i get these sorted ASAP.

All the best,

Last edited by ChocksAwayUK; 28th Apr 2005 at 08:44.