Chris21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kids.. I hear your frustrations..

These are my StaffCV stats:

Total employer searches since you joined: 3359
Number of times your CV has been returned in a search: 474
Number of times your CV has been manually reviewed: 52
Last time any employer did a search was: 4/18/2005 at 22:32

My CV has been manually reviewed 52 times.. in the four years I have been registered only been invited to four.. interviews.. I have done spell checks, First Aid and passport have the right validity dates, speak 2 Asian languages certified by the NSW institute of languages at level 4, worked in hospitality for 12 years, have photographs that look like I just stepped out of a Gucci catalouge.. but no nothing.

My only thinking is the database is so full of applications with every idiot with computer access thinking.. yeah I might apply they can basically pick and choose from all corners of the country.. rather than having a smaller number applicants that do actually want to do the job been given a chance through more traditional means.

I only hope AO (which they will no doubt) don't go down this path and use this ridiculous StaffCV Malaka.. or I will actually go to New Zealand and personally rip out the server ensuring they loose all the data and are forced to look at application forms from the people like us that actually want a flying job.