PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Odiham
Thread: RAF Odiham
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2005, 08:02
Icarusthesecond

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fg Off Max Stout:

Thank you for your post. I am certainly not judging it before it has concluded. I appreciate that the PC world of the Armed Forces has gone mad, but that only highlights my point.

However, even you can not deny that, he admits that he was not invited into the room, it's in one of the hyperlinks you kindly posted. Obviously the rest is alleged, the CM martial has not concluded. If they were proven facts there would be no need for a CM The papers have to put that for libel reasons. Some of what the victim says, may be embellished, some may not. But the bottom line is - He was not invited into the room, and had he just gone home, Odiham and the Officer concerned would not be the centre of this media issue.

I merely highlight the obvious from an impartial point of view. Long may the support for the individual continue! If I knew him, I would probably do the same, I don’t and therefore I can look at it from an impartial spectator point of view and comment thus. That is why we have these threads isn’t it??