PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Worst Hotels Ever!
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2005, 13:28
QF skywalker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Everyone !

Ok Sinala - you want a story huh ? I thought enough stories where created on your final overnight with your crew and me.

One particular night I remember arriving at this QLD regional hotel after doing a 6 sector day ! I had done a charter flight with a football team in addition to the normal RPT schedule our airline operated. After arriving shagged at the hotel I was obviously ready for bed, however it was a saturday night and this particular town was well known for the type of people it produced Apart from dealing with the 70's cane furniture in my room, the country music channel on tv, the hideous uniform the receptionist was wearing and the musty room smell I opened the doors on to the balcony to see that the house across the street was having a party with drunk morons jumping off the balcony and doing their best air guitar impersonations. After an hour of trying to nod off the noise continued.. and in a very grumpy state I proceeded on to the balcony where I shouted across the street 'SHUT THE *** UP ! .' They responded with some drunken babble to which then an all out shouting match occurred.

Rule one - never mess with a tired flight attendant on minimum rest.

QF Skywalker = 1 Air Guitar Freaks = 0.

That's all I'll say. The noise stopped.

Raver - The Nagoya beds are great. It's Osaka that I have problems with. I am sure you are familiar with the 'wwsssshhhhhht' noise and the swaying of the building during earthquakes when we are on the 45th floor

Happy flying everyone !
QF SKY