PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bacx Ba & Balpa
Thread: Bacx Ba & Balpa
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2005, 10:46

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rm

There'll be no need to apologise, and I don't take anything personally that's posted on here.

You are right when you say I don't know much of the current stuation at BACX. It's just a little confusing to determine from the contradictory posts on pprune, whether people are leaving in their droves, or being made redundant!

I can't help wondering what the REAL truth is, especially when recruitment appears to have continued until VERY recently!!

I imagine I will be slammed for saying this, but I would be very surprised if 'big' BA allowed BACX to make pilots compulsorily redundant, whilst mainline are recruiting.

Assuming BA does not wish to take ALL BACX pilots onto the master seniority list, and only the most junior CX pilots are threatened with redundancy, should it be these 'junior' individuals who are offered mainline contracts?

Would CX pilots accept (this time!) a small number of their colleagues, moving to mainline. Or would the BACXCC scupper the plan, by once again insisting 'everybody, or nobody'?