PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - skyservice delaying hiring
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2005, 12:46
zorx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quit while your ahead

Well Safety guy I couldn,t afford it.Couldn,t afford the currency requirements etc.Yep I,m a poor fella however taking advise from my senior gentlemen in the biz I took the out.Ya safety your a smart guy by the sounds of it hoever the right thing to do is advise young people that there are lots more favourable career options out there and if I new then what I know now I wouldn,t of turned a prop.To defend you position so strongly suggest a position strongly in need of defence.

On a positive note less starts spell good things for the collective whole in current pilot population.Supply and demand I learned about in my MBA.Yes Safety guy,better negotiating power ,ages etc.I suppose you overlooked that.

Starts are down 40%in the UK and recently I noticed Oxford Air Training where offering a airline training program for a sum of 170,000.Well this poor guy can,t compete with you safety guy.

Further to this I don,t think pilots wives would stick around much if one minute your programing a flight the next your flipping burgers.

Gotta put the cards on the table mate,my mouth had little to do with it.It was my wallet,and if a youngster hasn,t got sufficient financial backing avoid this biz like the plague.

Good luck Safety guy I,ll keep it real.

Safety guy In regards to my opinions just for the record I think Mr.Li,s father put some value on my opinion.Thats a little bit of worth eh?He walked away from that loser of an airline swamped with a bad attitude.
Yes Air Canada should be out of business and I wouldn,t recommend anyone in there right mind investing money in the aviation business.

So safety guy be carefull with your "mouth"

Ya Safety guy you make it all worth while.Perhaps your getting payed to much to "enjoy yourselves to boot"perhaps an executive review should be made of aviators diminishing responsibilties in modern aircraft and have pay scales adjusted to reflect this.Sounds like constructive and positive nes for investor and shareholders that your pay be frozen for five years because you have fun anyway.

Is it like playtime Safety Guy?I,ll brush that by Milton and the other pimps in the office.