PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Worst Hotels Ever!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2005, 10:26
smile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After having been diverted away from Melbourne on a rainy, stormy night we finally arrived at our destination. We were then informed by crewing that we would not be going home as they had already sent our flight off without us. Oh... and they didn't have a hotel room for us because everything was full.

Finally get a call approx 45 minutes later-- we have found a hotel with a couple of rooms avail. Well... this motel (the name escapes me) was one of those little motor inns you find on the highway -even though it really wasn't that far from the airport. My room was a sexy brick cavity box with a pastel blue spa -next to my bed- with mirrors all around it. The bathroom had a shower and loo, but the only basin was in the 'kitchenette'. And when I woke in the morning i had a whole colony of ants on my bedside table.

If this wasn't lovely enough I think I ended up with gastro from the hotel loo. My friend Sinala may remeber this morning as I bumped into him at check-in, he was bragging that he had spent a comfortable night at the Hilton.