PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another ryanair bash!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2005, 20:14
asheng

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
atse.

I don't deny its a true story, it obviously is. However it is pretty miniscule in the grand scheme of things and is in all honesty just another piece of journolistic crap revolves around this company.

As I see it Ryanair has far greater issues that could be published but that would involve a bit of backgound investigation and maybe if it was done in a constructive way could even be classed as objective.

Do people really give a monkies whether you can charge a mobile phone on the companies lecky bill.......................No, not really and after about 24 hours it will be yesterdays news. Come Monday people will still be charging their mobiles etc because we've all seen it before and most people couldn't give one for these stupid edicts.

Alas it gives people something else to shout about. However there are some very professional people who strive to work for this outfit and yes there are also some people who have been shafted well and truly. That is something of a concern and they deserve respect for standing up and being counted.

Do either of these groups of people get the coverage they deserve, that is questionable?

However some ejit decides to make a nonsensicle issue about charging mobiles and the press feed themselves and the rest of the Ryanair bashers see it as a golden opportunity. Lets be honest it is only a small minority that people associate with Ryanair, the rest of us are just paid to do a job and we don't even get a mention.

As I said before............................................you come, you work (hard), you get paid. If you don't like it you move on. Its a choice we all have to make.

I'm just saying that after a while the bashing gets a bit tiresome, especially when the majority of the people doing the bashing don't know whats really going on here, and this is the best they can feed off for another round.