PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Extortionate ATNS Charges
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2005, 10:58
maxrated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Comander 690, I agree totally, I will endevour to encourage every GA aircraft with any inflight problem , no matter how trivial, to declare and emergency and divert to FAJS and block the active runway for as long as they can causing as much headache to ATNS as posible, might as well gets ones money's worth.....and it would be my sincere desire that at that moment REAL ORCA will be the one sitting in his ivory towered airliner being inconvenienced as he sits in the holding pattern waiting for his seriously revised approach time to arrive.

REAL ORCA, I am incredulous that someone of your standing in SA aviation can be so insensitve to the needs and pressures exerted on GA aviation in South Africa.
Did you never come through the GA aviation scene on your way up your aviation career ????? or are you one of those people who just metamorphisised out of a silk cocoon and found yourself magically in the left hand seat of a 747 with 4 gold stripes attached to your wrists ???? Self rightious tw@t !!!

Moving right along....
Acording to SA law , monopoly's are illigal, could ATNS constitute a monopoly and can they be sued for this ???

I see that according to their latest advert in the Airnews magazine they refer to themselves as the "prefered supplier of ATNS servies in South Africa", ja right , as if you had a choice in using another atns service on a flight from CT to JHB.