PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA reply to PPRuNe email re TVL.
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2005, 12:19
Stink Finger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Media Release from Mr Rum Airways: I hate Stink Finger.

not much different to the Nixon PR approach, Deny Deny Deny didn't quite work did it ?.

Nicola, BB, as PP has pointed out, by trying to wash what has happened in the, for us, not too distant past, under the carpet is not a path we will accept.

As is happening to some extent, things need to change and past wrongs need to be righted.

If a Comm Fleet staff member is caught stealing fuel, they are terminated immediately, this is not different from a CASA FOI financially benefiting from his yearly flying budget, isn't each of these flights approved by the TLFO, hmmmm.

Let me assure you a number of us are in contact with federal government members and passing our concerns on, this is being watched, your next Proof Committee Hansard of the Senate Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport Legislation Committee's hearing may be an ambush if these problems are not delt with by then, i'm sure you've thought of this.

I am very positive about the new ideas and new faces, but there are still these " sub cultures " that will eventually revert to their prefered under handed existence, get rid of the dead wood.

The issue identified here re: FOI HC clearly indicates either you've misread/ represented the Skehill report or Mr Skehill changed his mind after his visit to TL, a rather large inconsistency i feel.