PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar
Thread: Qatar
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2005, 15:23
foreverboeing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For getting the liquare permit you have to give deposit of 1000 riyals and from the company only flightdeck crew has right to get it.The rest can continue smelling it or go to hotels and drink with high prices!
The cargo infos which hajmann gave are still same,no change.I currently used.Iwas able to take only 75 kgs because of using other airlines.(which they didn't told us at the interview like many things!)
The rents are getting crazy here,also my landlord increased the rent and I am looking for moving for a cheaper price place,a price like the company paying but it is mission impossible to find anything where you can live with your family in that flats if you pay 5000 riyals(which the company is giving as housing allowance)!Popay I think forget to find a villa for 7000 nowadays,i talked with couple of realestate agents and they told me the prices are not looking to go down even after asian games.They will continue increasing avarage 1000 riyals every year.So we will continue loosing money,because it looks like they are not gonna increase the allowances