PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beech 1900 CPL or ATP A/c?
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2005, 13:47
contraxdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
calling all amateur advocates...

Listen guys, when I wanted to know if my interpretation of the Tax law was correct this was what I was advised to do.
1.Contact the Legal department of SARS, as they are legal upholder of the relavent law.
2.Request from them a Interpretation, of the disputed paragraph.
3. Get it in writing.
4.Once you have that. use this interpretation as the correct interpretation of the said law.

Why not do the same, with this contested issue. It might clear up all the squeaks from the peanut gallery, or convince the powers that hires to change their tactics.

1. Contact the South African Minisitry of Transport, Legal representitive.
2. Ask for a written reply on the interpretation of this issue.
3. Use it as such until the law is changed or the meratorium is lifted.

And until such time as you have been allowed to practice as an Advocate to the High Court of South Africa and maybe have passed your bar exam, leave the expert opinions to the professionals. I know what I think of an amateur flying lawyer, trying to give me advise on flying.

The issue is not wether a CPL can fly the 1900. Its whether a CPL is allowed to sit in a seat your ATP ass wants. Or whether you think you deserve it more than him because you passed 7 outdated informationless theory subjects.
If you feel that strongly about it get the gen,and post it.
And yes I have a green cover.

NUFSED

.....the time has come(passed?) the walrus said, to speak of many thing, of pirate ship and sealing wax, and cabbages ans kings.....