PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2005, 08:13
Hornetboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reacher,

Cheers mate. What I was thinking was perhaps letting everyone complete the initial testing/interviews before getting someone(s) to consider the balance and make the judgement of whether they are suited to continue. Or even sending everyone's results to the *possibly enlarged* ADFPSA for that judgement.

Even medically, if someone's eyesight is slightly below criteria, if it can be corrected to 6/6 and that person shows great potential, why not give him a go? (I know, I'm a dreamer, but within reasonable grounds of course.) It seems to be just that Manpower has had to play a bit of elimination in a numbers game to get us down to size for the more expensive testing.

ANYWAY, back on topic...

Milt,

What you're saying is that it's possible that the more motivated a person is towards flying, the more capable/coordinated he/she is likely to be for the role? Kind of like our natural attraction to certain members of the opposite sex is possibly due to subconscious recognition of their reproductive abilities? (too many big words)

What changes would you propose to RAAF Recruiting?