PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2005, 00:33
daveycrocket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,

I have my stage 2 coming up soon and was hoping for some helpful souls on here to give me a hand with some answers to questions I have about Stage 2 and 3. I have already passed the first phase*.

Could someone pm me with what to wear for the stage 2? Do you think a suit is too formal? Or should I go with a pilots uniform? Maybe with four gold bar epualettes to show my ambition? I'm really unsure about what to wear to possibly the most important interview I'll ever do if I want to be a pillock, sorry pilot...

I know it might sound strange to some but to I am at a loss at what to choose. I mean a suit? That seems so outrageous! It would be the last thing on my list. I usually wear a tutu to my interviews...

As for the the written answers... I don't really know what to do there because I can't actually hand-write. Big failing I know, but I guess I'm just lazy! What I really want is you fellas help and anyone on the course aready to give me the answers. Because I'd need help on it, and I want to take a few days to think up a good answer. I'm sure during the interview process they would give you a few days to answer...

And do they give you a laptop for the interview or do you have to provide your own so you can access pprune when a tough question comes up?

Looking forward to everyone's pm's and constructive answers - heaven knows I couldn't come up with my own.

Davey

*Filling in the online application is the first tough hurdle right?