PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar
Thread: Qatar
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2005, 15:40
Hajj Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes but there is only ONE Alcohol depot called "Qatar Distribution Company" I have never tried to be a member as I don't drink spirits but I am told that if you are from the GCC countries you cannot be a member? I am not sure of this but I will save myself the embarrassment and not even try.

Also what OryxBollocks ( GB) said about the 5 days off with the SBY DAY, right smack on the third day off ( so two days off SBY and then two days off) happens ALL the time. I never thought it was a ploy to keep the crews here and unhappy but I think you are on to something there OryxBollocks.

Diabolo, you have no idea what this company will do and not do with you. I am experiencing new ways of doing things and not doing things to employees everyday to make them upset, NO IDEA what to think these days.

I think it is time for Hajj Man to maybe see about that grass on the other side of the river and see if it is greener, if not greener it might be less infected with bugs and might be a little bit softer on the soles of my family and my feet.

Hajj Man