PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Town Runway closed again - the debacle continues
Old 16th Apr 2005, 10:07
josh sitanga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TMAguide no worries and well done with your search in the Argus. At least now ol Gunzzzz can't blame you for having tooo much of the good stuff!

How is the wx and the "head" this morning in good 'ol CPT? During my odd visits to CPT, I have noticed that the ATC there are trying hard to be efficient, though sometimes they are not. They stress a lot I've noticed. 5 airplanes on the approach, and the guys take strain!

I see in the SA Newspapers that the Police and the public prosecutors are now drinking more due to work stress and that has resulted in a lot of problems like amnesia, insomnia, irritability and in some cases even loss of libido and infertility. Man, I hope that you CPT ATC guys will not suffer that way as well due to work stress. Infertility is a big problem my man! How will my brothers be able to pro-create if they're put under such stress? Come on Thabo, don't let my brothers suffer so much. we NEED to keep Azania populated! Viva!