PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA cadet pilot (Merged - Again!).
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2005, 17:00
predator79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi i am a newbie here and like most forumers here, i would like to be a SIA pilot in the future. Introduced by a forumer from another forum, this site is the best aviation forum that i have come across(''). People here are giving invaluable advises and positive encouragement and are not afraid to share their experiences either in the interview process or about life being a pilot.

I have just graduated from uni and is 26 this years. Wanted to try for the Cadet pilot programme but is afraid of my lack of working experience may jeopardize my chances of passing the interviews so i do intend to work in an aviation industry for a couple of years before submitting my application (Already filled and is ready to go)('').

Fortunately i found a senior position job in CAAS and hopefully by working in CAAS i can learn more things about singapore aviation industry and thus enhance my chances of being a pilot. However after finishing the contract which i am required to sign, i will be 28/29 years old(''). Is this age too old to go for the cadet pilot training??

thanks in advance...