PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin DIY and online check in
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2005, 01:16
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
CP: Heathrow. Why? In a country full of very good bulldozers and wrecking balls there surely can be no excuse!! Thanks for that, one of the best laughs I've had all week and this week, I've needed them.

First the obvious questions: Logging on to VS, do you have a registered log in? Did you book on line? Did you book through a 3rd party?

As to the single queue problem. This has been discussed on PPRuNe a few times. As I recall, the reason is money. If you have dedicated desks to a flight you need more desks and the desks at LHR are very expensive as BAA has expensive tastes.

Putting on more agents: This may just have been bad luck on the day, staff ill, delays on the tube, an unfortunate change of shift times etc. Not trying to make excuses but it is impossible to know what the reason is from a single visit. Others who travel more regularly on VS may have an answer. I do not travel as much as I used to. (Which is both good and bad!)

Chicken dishes? Someone fowled up again?

--------------------
"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.