PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MD Explorer
Thread: MD Explorer
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2005, 09:14
the_flying_cop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmmm how can i put this

i graduated from twin squirrel onto a 902. it looks the part, it sounds (quietly) like the part, a very capable airframe. sure it has had problems, but i challenge you to put your extensive (?) knowlege to name any aircraft type that has not.

sure you cant throw the 902 round like a squirrel and yes its like a large bus in a crosswind but it does exactly what we wanted it to do and more.

one of my colleagues prints out your propaganda every month and leaves it lying round the office. every month i resist picking it up but find myself having to read it to see what nonsense you are spouting this time.

i dont mean to be rude but personally i dont think your mag. is up to much, generally has the same bland content each month. i also chuckled quite heartily to see you dominating this thread trying to justify your existence.

i also understand why many units dont like speaking to you.

regards

TFC.

(ps) imagine if there was another magazine that wrote about the deficiencies of police aviation journalism. i think you would get pretty tired of him ringing you once a week and making up a load of nonsense !

these are my personal views not the view of my employer.