PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MD Explorer
Thread: MD Explorer
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2005, 08:31
volrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PAN said
Inaccurate rumours, like the one I picked up, will still wizz around damaging the Explorer unnecessarily unless they are comprehensively put down
But you report these inaccurate rumours ie the comment about the passenger abilities of the 145, I know as well as most that you are a Eurocopter fan not sure if that is a"paid" occupation. However it seems you are not on many peoples Christmas card list on this forum

the MD902 is a fine helicopter in fact I would go as far to say its a better helicopter than the EC135 we all know its quieter and the rear cabin has more space, ergo friendly for the drivers.
Sadly this helicopter is heading in my eyes for a Rover/MG fate. Due to MDH and their problems I fear the Emergency services will lose the best equipment they could get for the money (oh the $ makes the 902 cheaper as well!)
I will rue the day if my fears come to fruition, it will be a sad day when Eurocopter have the field the ball and the goalposts all to themselves, don't kid yourself PAN that this will be good for everyone, less chioce means less competition end result the customer gets shafted

Last edited by volrider; 13th Apr 2005 at 20:08.