PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Japanarama
Thread: Japanarama
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2005, 06:18
NZLeardriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prince

Please feel free to post all you want, you are unlikely to overload me. The postage stamp dispute you refer to are the stamps that the Sth Korean government issued to piss the Japanese off?

I think you misinterpreted my post. I agreed with you that the Dokdo/Takeshima islands should belong to Sth Korea.
Many things that the Japanese government do seem wrong to me. The recent textbooks that were approved seem to be a bad move. This is causing riots in Korea.

However you seem to take the view that everything Japan does is bad. It appears to me that you will take the side of anyone, about anything, over Japan.
You do not post a very balanced view. You post that you are disapointed that Japan beat Nth Korea in soccer. I suppose Nth Korea is the perfect society in your mind? They are great and Japan is evil?
I suppose you feel it is much safer having China as permanent member of the UN Security Council than Japan. That way they can veto anything that helps a country that recognises Taiwan. Would you support Nth Korea having a seat too?

Some posters (for example Kaptin M) post a balanced view on the frustrations and quirks of everyday life. Some things are good, some bad, others are simply ridiculous.

Why do you only post poorly researched negativeness? Can you tell me, have you ever lived in Japan?