PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - mytravel demoted captains.
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2005, 15:07
North of Somewhere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tornado

Well, that would answer that question. British soccer skinhead hooligans can use the computer.

Canada has more commercial pilots per capita than just about any other country in the world. Thus you have a ready supply of willing, highly skilled and very motivated pilots will to give their left nut (and $30k) to work on a jet. With 3000 hours I understand that you are considered a high time pilot in your neck of the woods. Around here you are considered a green horn, worthy of maybe a Navajo or if lucky a PC12. For this reason, pilots with 8000 hours plus who are still driving B1900D around the north sometimes go off shore and take positions from persons such as yourself. Is this why you are so anti Canadian? When I fly around the north, I hear different accents all day from pilots who are working here, that are citizens of another country. But I don’t get offended by this. It’s just another person trying to do the best they can for their family. This is maybe the reason why my country has a reputation for tolerance and acceptance, of which I am proud to be a part.

And just to get your goat, I have submitted my application to BA earlier.