PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fly Who !!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2005, 13:33
wan2fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys !!!!!

Hi

Viking - You have posted a short and to the point post - Its will never happen !!!! - How do you know - Did you say this when Virgin started ?? ( i know its not the same product ) Did you say that when Dyson made his first washing machine or vacuum cleaner ?? - You seem so certain but Do you have an insight into the whats and ehy's of FW ???

Did you go for a job with these guys ? are you on the board or was you on the board ??

Just to say - They wont get off the ground is not ..... well ... not really saying anything is it ? YOU dont know for 100% if they wont make it, like I dont know for 100% that they will.

Do by posting a one liner all negative is hardly giving advice, helping anyone. However I do take your comments on board so thanks for this.

We are not going into this blindfolded my friend, and we know the risks and please please believe me that when I say i was gutted that the Florida did not happen I mean i was gutted !!! and Im sure i speak for the others on here who like me have been fortunate enough to get a position !. We worked hard at the interview to get through and it was hard. So lets just all wait and see what is going to happen - none of us REALLY know but some of us have more info than others. Like I keep on saying FW have been in touch with us and will again be shortly we heard all about the disappointing news re the Florida flights BEFORE anyone else. So I do have faith in the company.

Come ON....
=========

Thanks again for your post but you have missed my point, Yes the Florida flights are not taking place until further notice but THEY HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH US SINCE !!!.

As the CEO says they have NOT gone bust or ceased trading.

You are deffo correct though that they will not go into the ins and outs with potential employees at the interviews - I agree and who in their right mind would !!! ? Yes they tell you all the "Fluffy" bits re uniforms service etc etc etc......But which airline wouldnt or indeed doesnt

Re customers up grading to a premium product is very very popular ? For EG - BA LON to SIN to SYD the upgrade for WTP is 250.00pp per sector so only another 500.00pp for the whole journey quite a lot i hear you say - yes but remember that there are people who pay it and I can hand on heart say that this is VERY VERY easy to sell. My Local vicar paid this when i booked his holiday :-). Not everyone will pay granted and if this was a family of four then I agree it may not happen, However FW has never been after the Lower end of the market who use charters to florida in a 30 inch pitch or less. They are after the premium end eg - Villa owners , golfers etc etc. Have a look how difficult it is to geta premium seat on say MYT BY FCA or TCX on a long haul holiday its really hard unless a pax books early and the prices for the upgrade is approx 300.00 pp some less some more depends on the travel date. Have a look at VS or BA and try the same .

Have a look on some of the Florida chat websites which FW have appeared on and there are lots of pax on there who would and DID pay altho im sad to say havnt got it.... But lets just see - NONE OF US ON HERE REALLY KNOW !!!!.

Take care guys