PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fly Who !!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2005, 11:03
come on

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iconic...............I wish I had your faith! I sincerley hope I am proved wrong and you can say I told you so!! BUT, no employer is going to divulge the real state of business of their new company to potential employees at an interview/recruitment day. It's called business! What they will do however is paint a very colourful picture about future plans, routes, aircraft, cabin service, uniforms etc etc etc. This of course is exactly what I'd expect as how else will they get their new workforce? I have no dought that those attending recruitment days were very impressed, on paper the airline sounds great, but that's where I think it will stay, on paper. Please don't think that those that have been successful (and well done to them) have now been given "inside" information, fly who simply now have a list of poeple they can contact as and when they begin operations, and I'm talking about cabin crew here. And before somebody says it, I am not belittling those that have been succesful, it's just the way recruitment works, fly who are doing nothing other airlines have not done or currently do.

I fully appreciate and understand that some want to believe this venture will be a success. Mass market travel, which is what Florida is, want budget prices. There is always an execption to the rule which is where fly who belive they come in but I simply don't don't think there will be enough potential customers to make the service viable.