PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Erc Members Resign Please!
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2005, 09:45
Chequeredflag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arkroyal,

Are you saying that when you are purchasing ANYTHING for your home/family, you do not take account of the price/value for money? To my mind, the two are inextricably linked. I certainly can't afford to ignore such matters, and as long as I am satisfied that I'm getting a good 'bang for my buck', then I'm happy with it.

It does seem to me, as an outsider looking in that there is a great deal of unrest within the pilot community of many (most?) airlines, which would indicate that all is not well within the managment structure (or is it because you are a militant bunch!?). I have a few friends who fly commercially (BMI, BA, and BMIBaby), and I'm just grateful you are all professional enough for it not to affect the "day job"

Nevertheless, I would have thought that my positive observations, as one of the many that keep you in business would have been welcomed by Ryanair personnel at least, not spat at.

With that I'll leave you to your many problems, and wish you the best of luck with your endeavours.