PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation Karma - does it exist in Oz?
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2005, 14:10
questil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Salem do you drive a forklift? (Sorry forklift driver’s I’m sure you had to pass some sort of standard)

Like I said, if your resume contained such atrocious spelling errors you would be in the bin. (So don’t ignore the significance of this thread re karma), you would be surprised at how many applicants get screened for poor spelling in my company) How dare you make such a ridiculous assumption I take pride in flying a high capacity piece of machinery through the sky and are lucky enough to select people who may join and not have to pay for their endorsement) The selection process is not infallible (do you know what that means) but we strive not to have such small minded ignorami (That’s plural) like yourself in control of our expensive equipment, beware I shall be looking for you.

For your guttural comments I take offence, if you cant even bother to check your spelling mistakes for all to see, how do you treat your pre-flight if you cant even be bothered to spell check your spelling. Attention to detail my friend is what its all about.

Do you have your HSC, or did you do social studies and photography in the remedial class before you were expelled from primary school. Ill bet you fly a 172 around the GAAP circuit, go back to the Baron (flight sim 1998), or are you up to the learjet yet?. Ill bet you paid for your endorsement.

Sorry Woomera but he made a gross assumption and I truly take offence, I’m not a Nancy boy, I have proper good spelling skills and I Like girls.