PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eft & Uniform....
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2005, 17:30
Farrell
The Cooler King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry Farrell but remind me again why a Nike logo is offensive in some circles? (child labour ring prunster)

Hope you feel proud of your stripe. (i do.) Don't get me wrong, going solo is a big deal (agreed) but when schools have their students playing make-believe pro pilots then it's going a bit far. (i like to view myself as a pro-pilot i.e. being safe, good airmainship, no making rash judgements ) Getting the good habits and attitude in early is important but the average young male takes the stripes crap all wrong! (just so we're clear prunster.....how should 'we' take that stripe?) Save the flash stuff for when you've really earnt it. (i've really earned my single stripe mate, but that's just my opinion)

Please fill us in with some more gratuitous name dropping and pseudo advertising for your flying school as you've promised. (sorry mate, didn't promise that at all......again, just offering my opinion based on my own experiences at the place)

Have fun Samir, good luck with the weather in Florida. (Yeah, good luck Samir, especially with the weather......and don't forget to check out the gorgeous girls at the Tiki restaurant!)