PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - so what about the ban
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2002, 19:38
pontius's pa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A message for CX aspirants for what it is worth.. .. .Nigel Demery, CX captain and AOA president was a guest on a local newspaper "question and answer" session today, in which he answered e-mail questions to the local rag. . .. .In my really rather rare and insignificant posts to pprune I have tried to convey my contempt for the HKG AOA, the policies of its "leadership" and the gullibity of its members, because of the great disservice it does to post A scale joiners and CX aspirants.. .. .I think there may be a sea change.. .. .Whilst the questions were not provocative, it must be reported that there was no mention of any IFALPA action although there was an opportunity to make reference to it.. .. .In fact Nigel gave the impression of being proud of being a CX employee, as almost all CX pilots are.. .. .I am too technically stupid to insert the link to the article, (actually I couldn't find it).. .. .Despite the "threat" from IFALPA, an organisation which itself is under threat without going out on a limb for small potato like the HKG AOA, I suspect that if you want to join CX it will not be the career death knell that some posters to pprune would have you believe.