PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF LHR Base (merged)
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2005, 00:04
jettlager

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning qtee.
It is morning in Sydney isn't it???

My "beef" is not with QF but rather those who are running it into the ground.
Your response to these issues is EXACTLY the standard QF management response- "if you dont like it leave".
I wonder why...........?

You seem confused by my attitute and feelings toward QF management............?

Have we forgotten the "Hewitt" survey?

For those who dont know. QF has reciently spent millions tasking an outside organisation to measure the level of "engagement" that staff have with the business.
They report that they had NEVER seen a result like QF's in their whole 20 year history.

Engagement levels "critical" with 78% of the QF workforce surveyed completely "disengaged."
My attitude as measured by "Hewitt" [at great expense] is the norm at QF and you my friend KNOW IT.

They have reported at board level that if QF think they are doing well now with $1 billion AUD record profits, the results achievable with an engaged workforce would be.................unlimited.

The conditions of ALL OPERATIONAL employees are under attack as never before and for Longhaul crew the LHR base is just one example.

The executive level in this company pay themselves MASSIVE bonuses for taking money out of OUR pockets whilst crying poor mouth at every opportunity.
The hypocracy sickens those of us whose contributions are treated with such CONTEMPT.

Do QF management have any creative strategy for business success beyond slashing conditions from it's employees.............?

No.

Pilots, Cabin Crew, Cleaners, Engineers, Groundstaff, Catering, Ramp, Baggage Handlers etc, etc are ALL under attack and yet these groups are the ones largely responsible for OUR success.

Your argument shows you as nothing more than a lapdog to these executive filth. Do they flick you scraps from their table as thanks? No? Happy with a pathetic little tummy rub are you?

More RECORD profits this year qtee??

Not if we were performing network wide, to the level of the LHR base.

The cat is well and truly out of the bag re the LHR operation qtee so denying the reality really only makes you and your spin team look foolish.

Is ANYONE at the executive level going to be held responsible for the disaster?
No because operational employees are the only people accountable in this organisation.

New UK recruits coming on line are they??
Daylight sectors?
Bring it on...............

P.S. Say hello to dick more ass AKA fat boy slim for me will you. I can't for the life of me think of an individual more unsuitable for trying to build a happy cohesive and healthy CC culture.

Last edited by jettlager; 6th Apr 2005 at 00:33.