PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF LHR Base (merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2005, 22:03
q--tee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh jetlagger, you funny little thing ....

on another thread youre saying that we as qantas group cabin crew should be stickin together against the 'evil-that-is-qantas-management' .... yet on this one you are out and out baggin qantas cabin crew who work for a subsidiary of QF in the UK .... reminder the thai crew dont work for QF or a subdisiary .... yet you seem to hold them in much higher esteem than those of us who are actually QF crew working for a wholly owned subsidiary, and most of us just on leave without pay from the 'mothership' ... the first locally based crew started yesterday, so all your 'digs' so far are at mainline QF crew who are on leave without pay!

I could answer everything you have said about the LHR crew with actual facts, but cant be bothered .... it means nothing ...

But I am curious ....

life is personal reality ...

you (obiously) hate the company and management so much, it seems to be an obsession with you ... why on earth would you want to work for a company that you hate so much?

It seriously intrigues me .... if I hated the people/ company I was working for so much, I wouldnt be working for them .... simple as that. So what is the issue? you cant stand the company, why bother staying? your whinging wont change anything, the path is well and truly set with Qantas ( whether I agree with it or not - and a lot I actually dont!) if you hate it so much why stay?

You will find the majority of crew who came over here arent so 'affected' by what moves the company make ... we understand the simple employment philosophy .... they give us money for performing certain tasks, we do those tasks ... we get money .... its as simple as that.... you seriously need to get a life luv

Oh and as a postscipt .... I am having a ball over here, the crew are great, the most enthusiastic I have seen for tens of years .... yes luv, maybe the procedures arent down pat yet ... a lot of crew are new to their positions ...but the enthusiasm and friendliness are second to none .... and the Thai crew are either lying to you or me ...dont really care which ... to me they have said they love flying with us ...

oh and still havent got a block past 198 hrs ... if the 240 comes then so be it ... but I havent seen it as yet ... but I happily signed up for those hours so wont complain if they arrive ...
the benefit for me is livin in a place I could have never worked in before, and get my job when i get home ..... I am as happy as a piggy in poo

Last edited by q--tee; 5th Apr 2005 at 22:20.