PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - recruitment at cx
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2002, 00:40
flyingkiwi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too have also discussed this ban with IFALPA, they explained it is there from request by the AOA, and thier laws say they cannot question the request, so it is actually in the AOAs court to not be hypocrites and not to pass the blame to IFALPA as they are just carrying out orders.

The person i spoke to is very concerned by the situation and wants to call for an ammendment to the constitution allowing IFALPA to question the requests. I dont believe he is in a position to do too much, so all the guys reading this not liking the hypocricy of the AOA, give your local IFALPA a call and lets try to get them to start questioning the ethics of the AOA and how they are using us as cheap pawns. The majority of us trying to get into CX are fully paid ALPA members after all, so who is representing our side of the argument.

An example...I read some minutes from one of the AOA meetings and when John Findly was asked why dont the training captains just resign from there training positions he answered.... we cannot exepect them to make such a sacrifice...HYPOCRITE!!!!!

[ 17 February 2002: Message edited by: flyingkiwi ]

[ 17 February 2002: Message edited by: flyingkiwi ]</p>