PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Titan livery
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2005, 18:11
Dash-7 lover

pax boy....If you don't work for them or know anyone that does then what makes you qualified on the subject of how they spend their money? . A decent colour scheme is often the mark of a decent company.

Titan are a very professional outfit and have helped us out many times in the past as most of our mouse mats and pen holders have their logos printed on them!!!! The fact they can be in the air withing 45-60mins of the first call helps. Recently weve had the 757 (today), although I wish they would bring back the ATR. The new livery on GZAPW must be due to the fact it's a 737-300QC and would more than likley be assigned to mail flights with GZAPM being the dedicated pax 737. The livery is well thought out on all their a/c - If any airline needs a long term sub then the operators logo can be painted on the fwd fuselage and on the tail without affecting their colour scheme. The interiors are pretty nifty as well!!

ps. I know they look after their staff, so best of both worlds my friends and if their a/c are good enough for heads of state then it's the least we can do for our pax!! That's ok by my books.......

Last edited by Dash-7 lover; 4th Apr 2005 at 19:02.