PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eft & Uniform....
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2005, 16:22
Farrell
The Cooler King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EFT Uniforms and other stuff

SAMIR!....and others

I am at EFT at the moment. EVERYBODY has to wear a uniform. white pilot shirt, black trousers, belt and black shoes. you will be issued with a one bar eppaulette when you do your first solo.

if you are coming over to do your ppl in the minimum of 21 days, i wish you good luck. i have been here for almost 5 weeks now and have to go home tomorrow, with no ppl.

the weather has been a major factor most of the time, but there have been a lot of problems with aircraft as well. but let me state, these problems are general maintainence problems and i have had a lot of bad luck with airplanes going tech. this is aviation and it happens - aircraft that went tech on me were normally sorted out and serviced in a few hours, it was just that when they got them back onto the ramp, the weather turned!!

the staff have been nothing but exemplary, the instruction has been first class. i have not been overcharged or screwed over in any way, in fact in some areas I've received more than what was offered.

Incidentally, EFT works directly with Ari Ben Aviator (they hire Aviator's airplanes). Mike Cohen, the owner of Ari Ben - has bent over backwards to help me out during my time here. He sorted me out with a hire car (which is not a wreck as has been previously mentioned, but a relatively new model sedan) - I can even get the car serviced and washed once a week free of charge if it needs it.

He has been nothing but straight up with me since the day I arrived, and the same can be said for Trevor Brackston and the entire EFT crew.

I'll place a full post of what my EFT / Ari Ben experience was like when I get back if people on here would like me to do that.

Wayne