PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Huey saga set to land in court
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2005, 14:20
carnivoruslegallus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Coach Potato, I could not quite make out the engine details on the data plate. What is it?

I understand that this bird's got the small engine in it. Dash 11 or something. Let us know.

Well, as a Huey fan, I'm glad to see that there's another bird in SA. Although not a proper UH-1H Huey, I think that its great that the war bird enthusiasts are bringing airplanes to SA that we normally just see in the war movies, or read about. Good one!

What is however sad, is the fact that some of the people involved in this whole deal, are messing it up for others. I think enough have been said about the people involved here on pprune and elsewhere, and yeah, maybe "Rebound" is right. Maybe we should forget about the past and look towards the future, although it may be difficult.

It certainly is'nt easy to forget a rip off artist and a bull r like. Just thinking how he ripped off my partner and everyone else a couple of years ago, makes my blood boil. Remember ZS-HLA Mr. F? How you stripped off the components and sold it for cash and left it as an empty shell huh?

Anyway, its probably not going to help harping on that. The man is just one helluva sick puppy, and I will never believe that he's doing the helicopter industry any good.

I rest my case!