PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Big Brother
Thread: Big Brother
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2005, 13:21
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Brother

Just as an aside to the serious issues and personal interests that are expressed within these esteemed halls, enter keyhole.com into your addy line, download the trial version, and be very very scared!

I was talking to a friend in a trivia room, asked for her address in the US, loaded it and could tell her what the surrounding street names where, the colour of her roof, and that she had a white station wagon parked in her drive.

I also did a scan on the address of a person I bought some parts from my 300ZX for, also in the States and could see the parts car parked in the back yard.

If you need to try a starter scan, go for 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas Nevada. That will slam you to ground on OParadise Road. Then zoom out and you will see the LV Hilton and from there even do a fly by down the strip once you get used to it.

This is seriously good but scary technology.

Take a look at McCarran field too - you can find the mini boneyard on the extension of the strip.

Totally off normal topics but I feel you guys and girls may enjoy it and be able to get a good look at major airports.

O'Hare is awesome!!

Best all.

EWL