PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft Grafitti.
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2005, 17:18
Mashie Niblick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sparky,
Couldn't agree more....bliddy stupid it is. I think this is almost only a BA thing.Have noticed the "new bunks/old bunks" thing written on almost every 747 usually at D1R.I think some bright spark thought they were being helpfull to the 1st class crew in letting those working up there know which type of bunks were on board as you can't see right down the back of the plane.
Quite what difference it makes as to which type of bunks are on board......I will never know??? A bunk is a bunk....surely??

I think they have written the regos on some to help with the filling out of some of the paperwork we have to do.Most of it requires the a/c registration to be written in.I have seen some that looks like it has been done by engineering i.e done with a stencil of some sort and not just written in hand...even some have proper stickers with the reg written on,stuck next to the door.

As I agree that this "bunk" graffitti stuff is plain stupid,and that you guys & gals in Engineering have got enough on your plate without having to waste time cleaning this sort of stuff off galley walls I will help out by removing it from as many as I can whenever I fly on them!
Hope that helps you out a little Sparky.