PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Huey saga set to land in court
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2005, 15:05
INJECTOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to see you boys were busy while I took a short vacation.

It makes me wonder if you guys are really serious aviation enthusiasts or simply fed up with life and everybody else.

It seems though it is not necessary to expose Francois Marais/ Clipboard/ Bladestrap on the Jet Blast Forum as based on all the personal attacks on **** ***the moderator finds it acceptable on this thread.

I also find it interesting to note that certain pages on the EC120 thread have being removed by the moderator for whatever reason.

Like everybody else I'm not interested in mud slinging or being derogatory about anybody but I do believe that facts are facts and that fraudsters should be exposed. None the less may aviation prevail and helicopters be the preferred way of transport (much safer than fixed wing).

As promised I had a chat with the two Gary's and it seems as those our rumour network is not consistent with the truth.

If you are genuinely interested in the Hueys you can find **** *** at Helibase on any given day with the new toys and he has extended a special invitation to "Rhodie" and "Alwaysinverted".

By the way Bert, had a good look at the 204 and have been told by the engineers that it is one hell of an A/C with a dash 13 and H-model drive system and blades. (Blades cut down by a foot).

Still trying to get up to speed with what is going on and all the technical information and will be back shortly.