PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX-What's news?
Thread: CX-What's news?
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2001, 02:22
Osiris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Liam, well and truely out of ground school, thanks. The extra 4% is simply the cost of union membership these days, I know you'll say but we all voted on it, which is fine but if you listen around the cockpit you may hear alot of people regretting that decision (I know I have).
Frankg, I am very sorry for not updating my profile for many years, its nice to know you care so much to look me up. I am not a member of the AOA nor have I ever been a member of any IFALPA union, actually no union at all.
Obviously a post 89 hothead, please a little advice if I may - it was 12 years ago get over it get on with your life, theres not that long left and you shouldn't spend the rest of it so bitter and twisted. Once again, a scab is someone who crosses a union line ie during a strike or it is dried blood that helps mend a wound, neither of these definitions make sense in your context, so I think a poor choice of word. Thank you once again for your invitation to join your happy little club but for about the sixth time no, sorry I forgot exclusive. Now take a couple of deep breaths.