PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX-What's news?
Thread: CX-What's news?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2001, 02:42
Osiris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spineless, actually the ruler of the underworld, god of furtility (both human and crop wise) which also made him a God of the Nile. Son of Horos and husban of Isis - thank you on your compliment. As for you moniker.....
I don't profess to have been here since the dawn of time but perhaps alittle longer than 5 minutes.
Please don't get me wrong I'm not against everything the union does, if you look back at my comments they are specifically about the ban. Which I have no reservation in saying is a cowardly act. Somone said it above it was the company who dismissed these people therefore, it is the company's fault. The ban has no affect on the company so I say it again the wrong people are being punished. The new joiners have done nothing other than want to work for what was and will be again one of the best airlines in the world and their opportunity to do so has been in the middle of all this - it is simply unfair.
To rub salt into the wounds of anyone struggling on this decision and probably making their minds up for them, is the fact that union members have and are accepting upgrades to replace these people. If their former work mates don't give a flying ... about them why should anyone else ?