PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX-What's news?
Thread: CX-What's news?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2001, 04:04
King Kong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe that there is a definate role for unions in aviation. I believe that management also have to manage and not intimidate.

I have read the Internet Web site newsletter and press clippings of the union. My understanding is that the company is just asking for the ban to be lifted before negotiations take place. Why is this unreasonable. If it is the last step for negotiations to recommence why not do it. If then the talks do not proceed directly then why not reinstigate it?? Show the faith and see what happens.

It was easy to introduce so why keep it up as a block to talks? I do not understand the wisdom of this. Why is it seen as such a threat to talks?

The languauge used by the union is classsic chest puffing stuff that is used in times where groups need solidarity and support. As used by Preachers, dictators, politicians and terrorist leaders. Mentioning the Romans and the Aztecs......really..... please!

Pilots are pilots not Pontius!! Crucify the members past and future. Et tu Brute!

Hail reason!!

If you have a captured audience in a desperate situation one craves for direction and hope.

Unfortunately the words of rhetoric can be misleading and damaging. How is the Taliban feeling now. Remember the threats and jibes they made before the conflict as to how they will crush the USA and it's people. Mmmm.

I hope you guys work it out for yourselves.

Keep it up Osiris.

Now how about an upgrade for everybody here.

[ 22 November 2001: Message edited by: King Kong ]