PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 30th Mar 2005, 20:38
Rotary Pongo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree, if there is a case to answer (that is not pre-judged and in an un-accountable forum (such as this), relying on hearsay and possible personal conflicts) then it should be answered.

I must say I for one am not convinced in any way there is any impropriety..........but again I have no direct involvement with Global Eagle.

But, if there is evidence of apparent wrong doing, and even then it may have a totally innocent explanation, then it should be looked into by those tasked to do so.

One would simply have to produce account credits for the seperate charity account to quash this dead, you know, with dates and amounts.
Couldn't agree more, but the internet is certainly not the place to do so. If there is any evidence it should be presented to a body capable of doing an effective investigation such as the civilian Police or the RMP.

If there is not and this is merely a personal vendetta of some sort, gents you are on sticky ground indeed.

As I've said it before, I have much admiration for those who undertake tasks such as Global Eagle only to see many attempt to shoot them down.

Sometimes, what I perceive to be a Swan may have been your duck. It would certainly not be the first time I am wrong about something.........

But, gents, are you sure about this??