PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SALE! Badges PPRuNe Caps, Sweatshirts, T-Shirts and Stickers.
Old 30th Mar 2005, 10:59
InFinRetirement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BRL was 'saying' there that the IFR family had the sadness of their son/brother dying on the 8th March. He had a good send off to "Windmills of Your Mind" - as he was a glider pilot until his disabilities wouldn't allow him to get aboard a glider anymore.

So here we go:

BADGES: I propose reducing these to £5 each. We won't make as much for the fund - but we won't lose money - which is the point of course. Don't forget your stamped self addressed envelope, and a piece of bubble wrap.

CAPS: Now only a few of these left. So the price is £6.50 from £7.95

T-SHIRTS: You have to take a chance on whether I have the size you want I'm afraid, but I have reduced the price to £10.50. down from £12.50.

V-NECK SWEATSHIRTS: These are down from £19.50 to £17.00.

ROUND NECK SWEATSHIRTS: Down from £13.95 to £11.50.

" fly PPRuNe " STICKERS: These, I have found stay put on cars and aircraft, and helos. A good price at 4 for £5 but now down to 4 for £3.50. Don't forget your stamped self addressed envelope.

Please remember that all the proceeds go to the PPRuNe Fund, which has helped 9 cadets get their 737 or 757 ratings. It has also assisted in getting 5 students their BGS groundschool training and paid for their GAPAN aptitude tests.

The fund now needs building up again. So.............I would ask you to NOT think cost but think FUND when you decide to buy.

Also, please note that there is a Post and Packing fee for the larger items. All costs are at the top of the first page.

Let the orders roll please.

Thanks for being patient.

IFR

Last edited by InFinRetirement; 30th Mar 2005 at 12:07.