PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OAT - Europes finest FTO
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2005, 10:01
Ride the Fire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wasnt surprised to hear that the majority of oxfords fleet was recently grounded. I was at oxford on an integrated course which I finished last year and during my time there I flew all their senecas. Worn out - but what do you expect - they've been around since the 70s being put through their paces training up a considerable amount of todays airline pilots. They do the job that they were bought for. A bad craftsman always blames their tools and it pisses me off that oxford gets so much ****. It is a good school - up with the best - The ground training and flight training are top class.
For 18 months I worked my arse off and came through with first time passes in everything and now it has all paid off - A right hand seat in a jet for a well known airline and what got me there is hard work and going to oxford. No complaints about the place and its not just me - the majority of my contempories feel the same. The ones who moan are the ones with little aptitude and who shouldn't be there in the first place.