PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CHC Sleeping Giant
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2005, 08:40
High Nr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Weigh.

Your correct, we have achieved very little, however its so enjoyable to get the Giants Disciples all steamed up.
The arrogance and the “only we can do it” attitude is so weak and pompose, that I can’t help myself.

Its so easy to identify these ego’s, so obvious really, and totally understandable when you know the folk themselves.

Big companies are vulnerable to implosion, it’s the dynamics of the group that kill themselves from within, high salaries, high overheads, lower profits, low morale, less active personalities at the coalface, arrogance at executive level.

It’s a real challenge to keep that one step ahead.

Pan AM, United, American Airlines are large companies that are in this situation….but I won’t suggest any helicopter mob, not yet, but watch this space.

Mr. Vice in Adelaide, or AV8r in Bendigo and now a non pilot, Mr. Shlaaper in Melbourne are obviously loyal [or blind] to their cause, and I applaud your defence of your company.

Well done Shlaaper. I was talking to two of your crew the other day, and that question of mine could not be answered.

Maybe your clients have the number [as do I].