PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 29th Mar 2005, 09:34
EZGOEK330FO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BYMONEK, I had a few words with our friend from Monarch who is with us here in Dubai aswell, and he has confirmed what we all have been thinking about you.... At best you are definetely smoking something dangerous..., those of you who want to know who this **** is, pm me and I will let you know.
As for the great company only punishing those who deserve it, how about the Ossie Captain who stood up during the pilot meeting last year and said that he was asked to delay the flight out of the UK for Tim's daughter and friends, and was told to give them the jump seat, and then because he had the balls to actualy comment on upper management's disrespect for company rules and regulations was given a warning and took his profit share away for two years? Think that is fair? Think that would stand in any other country around the world, not including the Subcontinent and africa? Please mate give us a brake. OK Dubai is not as bad as every one says, but it is not the great place it is made out to be either. Emirates is OK, but again nothing like it is made out to be.
Anyway BYMONEK do not worry, I guess I will not let others know your identity as we will all lose your great posts that make us at best laugh.......

Last edited by EZGOEK330FO; 2nd Apr 2005 at 11:29.