PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 28th Mar 2005, 18:58
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Now that we have established rp as the same one here and on the 18th plural, after much denying and deleting of posts, it seems even stranger that rp seems to think that I believe him to be TA. (Yet another of his Walter Mitty characters.)

I think it went something like, "SS, You're wrong ! So I'm TA now am I, a right Walter Mitty character aren't I ?" (in reference to part time pongo on the 18th pl.)

A few posts ago rp says;
"You got the ARRSE name wrong (there is a 'part time pongo' over there so I assumed you've annoyed him too and got our names mixed up) to which I said I was nothing to do with, which I'm not."

What am I leading up to with this?

On this post Rotary Pongo of the 18th pl. who we have established as the same as the Rotary Pongo on PPRuNe says;
I spent 5 years in the TA as an NCO before, during and after Uni.
Is this just another coincidence? Possibly, but why did he deny his TA past?

The page from 18th pl. is saved if anyone doubts this.

MY POINT;
rp is a charlatan in any of his posts. Has many usernames to hide behind and uses the words of others to induce a flame war. He has no experiences on which to fall back on during any arguments and when all hope is lost in battle deletes/edits all relevant information in his posts.
As I said in my pm to him, "loser".

As someone said in a previous post, SS may be every villages idiot, but I would also say that Rotary Pongo is every Regiments new subaltern!

Heliport, this is my last comment along these lines, about Rotary Pongo

Hoping for a new post, however this'll just have to be a big one;

Nothing about a Merc , but apparently this TVR used to be Lennys;

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/tvr/tvr_122302_003.shtml

Don't know what this site is about, but apparently
Just for reference those of you in Reading, Dawn drives a metallic green TVR Griffith and she isnt gentle about it either, so if you see it hairing up behind you get out out of the wayl
Nice reply later in the thread;

"Dawn French drives a TVR? How does that fat dollop get in it? My mates got a Chimaera and I have trouble getting in it (I\'m not a fatty, by the way). You sort of have to fall in coz it's so low!"

Last edited by SilsoeSid; 28th Mar 2005 at 19:40.