PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2005, 19:59
Paris Dakar

Hi All,

TJ - When Jnr Dakarette's elder sister (now 9) was about the same age (3 ish) I took her shopping to our local supermarket early one morning to allow Mrs Dakar to have lie in. As we walked past the 'booze' shelves she shouted in her loudest voice 'Daddies Juice' pointing at the rows of cans as I tried to speed away. The looks from some of the dissaproving older folk was superb. Jnr D will no doubt be equally as embarrassing in public so I shan't be pointing out my drinking habits to her just yet.

As for MacDonalds, I detest the place, I find sitting at Foxtrot on a busy day with the Hobbs running a more enjoyable pleasure. I'm a most Unhappy Eater!!

I think its NCs intention to write to us regarding the fees etc.

BTTF - Thanks for the update. Why does it take the airport so long to get it sorted? Presumably they must have some sort of 'call off' contract that they use in these situations............or perhaps not. There wasn't anyone there when I was up yesterday otherwise I was going to try and get a neb.

Happyeater - I still owe you and Gon Tek that pint I promised, I'll get them in on the opening day/night of Wings .