PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Japanarama
Thread: Japanarama
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2005, 07:31
Stereolab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude, I'm from the United States...a place where they still hang people of color in the deep south if your in the wrong neighborhood...you want to see racism at it's finest, then take the Delta NRT-ATL flight and hang out in Georgia for a while.

Japan has it's problems, but it's not an imperialistic country and it never will be. Did you read the news? The new CEO of Sony is a white guy from the United States...so much for keeping the bloodline pure. I think Japan is definatley heading towards being more multi-cultural. Especially with the population decrease and the upcomming labor shortage. Go to Tokyo, Osaka and Fukuoka and look at all the foriegners.

I understand your point...but it's somewhat misplaced. I would understand your point if you were mad at the United States and your from the middle east. But being mad at what the Japanese did in WWII is a bit puzzling. The war is over and the Japanese are now hanging out listening to hip-hop, and hiring white guys to run their companies...that is a fact.