PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 26th Mar 2005, 01:41
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
For some backgorund see SS at......
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showth...10&pagenumber=4
And for some background to rotary pongo... read the previous pages to that.

Before I continue,
I think that rp wants y'all to read sitting_duck s post, which by the way is Factually incorrect but hey, forums right ! Truth, good story, we all do it !!

Just to highlight ;

rotary pongos 'career'

30 Dec 2003 "I'm a (training) Army Pilot "
01 Feb 2004 "I'm an AAC officer and I did not join the Army to fly."
09 Nov 2004 Attended Attack Pilots Dinner.
And then attacks me for saying he was an AH pilot, (after the boast of attending the AH pilots dinner), by saying, amongst other things...

"Who ever said I was AH?"
(Now theres a grudge to bear, being caught out as a 'Walter Mitty'.)

The thread referred to has the accusation that SS was giving out 'privileged information'. This information was posted firstly on the site of the 18th plural, (which was deleted as the war on the prune site started, hence my alteration) and then in the national press websites. So not very privileged was it rp?

By the way, as I had left the AAC by the time RP had come out of the box, I don't really think he is an authority to comment as strongly as he thinks he can.
He likes to highlight my career, but hasn't yet one of his own.

RP;
If you wanted to slate SS, there are better posts you can refer to which won't make you seem such an idiot.

It would have been someone like myself who would have been nominated to guide you on your first steps in aviation to try and prevent you becoming yet another statistic!
I wonder if you treat serving SNCO Pilots with as much contempt.

Does anyone else get that deja vu feeling when people can\'t be bothered to read the whole of a thread?
Slag off SS... it's been done!!

Last edited by SilsoeSid; 26th Mar 2005 at 02:03.