PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Aviation Air Charter
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2005, 12:51
crewboi83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For anyone who is considering going to EAC... go for it!! at the end of the day u can only make your own mind up, different things suit different people!
Personally i prefer flying only a few times a month, i love not knowing whats next... ive been to some amazing places with EAC that you wont get to with your run of the mill chaters or sched airlines! Ive been based on a temp basis all over the world! and im only 22!!! ive been to more places in 2yrs with EAC than most poeple will ever see in their life.
Try your 6 months contract, and if you dont like it, leave! you can only try. Half the people i hear comparing EAC to AAE have never worked for both, they are just going off what other people have said, and we all know how reliable that old galley FM is dont we guys! you cant complain if you havnt tried it, personally i love it. EAC has its downside as do most airlines, ive worked for 2 other charter airlines and i still end up back at EAC as do most of the crew, its a cushy number with fab crew... yeah the money could be better but i bet even the crew at BA say that!